Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Event - Less Players = Higher Chances

SkacikPLz

You can't get past 10 minutes in a full, four man squad match?

here's a solution, try either solo or in 2 players private(so more players will not join) match.

Result?

You can easily get to Around 30 minutes with constant ~80% on the live support system.

A small proof of my words.

2itob4j.png

Absolutely no tactic needed, bring out your best gear, get an offensive frame which is good against infested (eg, Saryn) stand in the middle and grind the mini-restore items.

I was literally roflcopting around the room, as shortage of those 2% restore items  turned to OVERFLOW of them.

We kept all 3 20% restore pods till ~21 minute or so.

Until 20th minute we could easily keep the bar at 90-100%.

WHILST

Full 4 man squad gets 3 pods and a cruel shortage of mobs so they can't stay alive past 10th minute

It's Too Hard (4 man squad) Vs Too Easy (2 man squad)

I smell either a bug or a poor design choice.

Edited by SkacikPLz

the point is that consumed oxygen is subtracted per squad member, this means 4 man team has to pick up 4 times as many oxygen. I made the same discovery that what seems near impossible with a full squad is like a walk in the park with 2 people. havent tried soloing yet though. I reckon its a poor design choice.

what also helps:

do not go near spawn locations (corridors), as mobs will then not spawn, which will reduce dropped oxygen.

I don't know why people have problems with playing the 4 men squad... We did 3 runs and all of them ended above 20 minute mark... Just keep hugging the area where the cryopod used to be and you are sorted. 

If you are not trying to camp the spawnpoints they are spawning like crazy!

the point is that consumed oxygen is subtracted per squad member, this means 4 man team has to pick up 4 times as many oxygen. I made the same discovery that what seems near impossible with a full squad is like a walk in the park with 2 people. havent tried soloing yet though. I reckon its a poor design choice.

what also helps:

do not go near spawn locations (corridors), as mobs will then not spawn, which will reduce dropped oxygen.

Which makes you feel sorry for the poor souls which will try and die trying to finish it in 4 man squads.