Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Based Boosters

Nexthazard

Hi, Fellow Tenno,

I would like to Request that a extra category or System created for Clan warlords to purchase a Clan wide Booster for those who are active/Online in the Duration of the Booster of course to keep balance up it should be like a 2day booster (Any type) also Price can be based on Clan Rank.

This should be based on Plat 1 - DE makes a profit lol also since its the universal credit in Warframe it kinda works.

This will also help if and when we get back Dark-sector / Clan Bounty Hunt (Mission) update.

the reason i am mentioning this or requesting this is at the moment there is not a lot for a clan to do other than throw giveaways or create funny event such as who can survive the longest in a survival.

Thanks - If you agree please up-vote ????

if anything joining a clan is almost pointless and most people want to build their own and be in a 1 person clan.

The more people of your clan/alliance in the group for the mission, effects your affinity, resources, and drop chance for loot.... it should be a bonus for just being in a clan.

And yes, i will be looking out for the thread talking about "who can make a clan dojo".

Haha, Nah i just think new Functionality should come into the game for clans, yes as you said a lot of people are on their own in a clan or you huge communities that lack communication and is simply a cluster of Players.

There are small Quality of life changes that should and can be made by DE which can enhance a users Clan/Dojo experience. Example the questing system that was talk about a year ago where a warlord would be able to set up a mission and conditions as well as a reward, but it seems DE creates a hype train that goes nowhere....   

Hype Train Example :  https://youtu.be/EbMceUkMk7E

Edited by Nexthazard

I was thinking about clan buff skills too. Maybe some 1-time consumables you could craft using rare mats that would drop from various missions - something that involves the clan doing a lot of stuff to contribute to the consumable crafting. I've written a bit about it in another clan feedback topic. That buff would scale with both the clan rank (up to 60%) and with the clan size.

Then, reading these couple of posts here, I realized that yeah... there are a lot of clans that are as tightly knit together as there are people at a Sabaton concert. While growing your clan by inviting in people you enjoy playing with would warrant a buff in the style MageSkele's mentioning, considering the fact that there are a lot of clans that are just... player vacuums, it doesn't make more sense than just having a clan booster that you can craft and use and that costs a healthy amount of various rare resources (if not along the line of a warframe, with components that each use rare mats from various faction bosses or rarely visited missions' C rotation)