Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobears....

MageSkeleton

This is the spam message i thought up a few hours ago:

{TennoBears} LF new players who are interested in making progress but have patience and skilled players interested to help out. Warframe is too good to play alone

I am in USA, aka North America. I actually took over this clan a while ago and my clan has pretty much lost all its members which is strange because i am part of a great alliance. There are other clans in this alliance each with their different intents and styles of play, almost seems like there's a clan in the alliance for everyone.

My plan with TennoBears is to make it a form of "entry" clan, we have all the research done in the dojo and i am normally always available to help explain things. I'm like the free version of a Guide of the Lotus, i don't have to accept your Friend request and i may find a way to help you that also benefits me, but turns into a 360 win! One of the things i've been working towards is being able to solo an Eidolon, the teralyst. Just have a loadout with [Dead Eye] and we'll get you some sweet loot off the lowest tier eidolon, provided there's time allowed for me to do it. i like doing "special deals", and with over 4k hours of game time i have alot of stuff, let's make a deal!

My in game name is MageSkeleton, and feel free to see if i'm on if your interested to join!

New to warframe? You must have patence and i know "burn out" is a thing. want to progress fast? you want another clan, i will be happy to help you at least get to the point where you can enjoy playing this game including how to make platinum through trading. i do have a discord, and the alliance has an alliance discord.

Please have discord, Doesn't matter if you don't have a mic, there's alot to this game and explaining it would be better than having to type everything, especially with how active paced this game is.

Edited by MageSkeleton
update