The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Articula pose issue. How to get my original pose back?

Tyrantis1991

Question

I recently got my hands on a Warframe Articula for my landing craft. When I chose a loadout the other night. I was very satisfied with the end result. However, upon logging in today I see the default base frame model with no animation. So i try to recreate what I did before from scratch. I am no longer given the option to get the pose I desire. In fact, I am given a choice for "None" Or "Tenno Gun Pose Set" Both of which differ from the original pose I had. I believe the pose was Mirage holding my secondary weapon with the Noble Animation set pose. I will attach a picture of what I had and want to have. However, I have no idea how to get it back. 58835CE86E355033593A63404D2577648374F258

3 answers to this question

Oh, wow. I think I just fixed my own issue by accident. So when you select the Tenno gun pose. After a few moments of highlighting it. Goes to another pose. There are several poses on autoplay with the one I am seeking in it. Without selecting the Tenno Gun pose and waiting, one would not see that. However, upon selecting it to take a picture for you. A few moments passed and it started showing more with the gun out automatically.