The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Ember, Another Day Before She's Ready, What's A Good Build To Use For Her?

__Kanade__

Question

I have Ember being crafted and her Pheonix Ember Helmet since the stats seem more viable than what Backdraft offers, though I'll still craft it also since I have both her helm bp's. I never thought about using Ember ever, but I decided to craft her because after all the farming I've been doing for Cells, I had enough bp's to craff her 3 times over. So she's being crafted just cause she's being crafted and I had spare parts.

So I don't really know ( other than Vitality and Redirection ) what build is suitable for her.

Edited by __Kanade__

6 answers to this question

An Ember build? Oh that's easy. You just need a well levelled
Nova. 
All jokes aside, if you're a few mod points short on non ability mods, take out fireball. It's currently not worth having it in when it's use and damage are so limited. 

Her damage falls off really fast, even against the infested. Past lv50-65 you will stop killing enemies with anything but her 4 and her 4 will still choke on ancients. IMO you should just go straight mage with her, and slaughter Sedna-Kappa, or Earth-Urasia/Earth-Lua with her 3 or 4 to level her up. Forma her and repeat if you like her. Then save her for when she gets buffed.

World on Fire -> Focus -> Streamline @ 25%+ (One less orb to cast it) -> Marathon / Quick Rest (For picking up orbs) -> Flow (for storing more orbs).

I don't think she really needs stretch until last. If you're running around picking up orbs in a target rich environment you should always have something/someone handy for World on Fire to burninate.