Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I´ll Give Up Online Play....

SniffYoBunnies

I got past those 20 minutes mark with my buddy Rhino called DragonulAlbLast.I was HYPED.

But guess what happened?That black screen we all know and love followed by the sounds of a thousand infested just mourning and stuff.

HALF A FRIKIN´ HOUR I WAITED for it to send me back to the menu.It ended up with me having to reboot my computer and sort of LOSE the Strun Wraith which I really want to get.

I know there is a remedy system in the support site for Warframe,but since I don´t have any proof of it,I´ll doubt any of the Mods reading this will give me my rightly earned reward :(

Nonetheless,I think I´ll be soloing this event,with little to no chance of getting to that 20 minute mark :(

And here I was hoping he'd talk about debilitating lag or host migrations after 23 minutes that leave you alone at the start-up position with toxic ancients storming in on top of you, killing you in an instant. Seeing that you alone you'd choose not to revive and- drumrolls- "mission failed"??? Wouldn't 23minutes and a death equate to the end of a survival mission. But I guess it reset its timer somehow for the fail mark?

But the lag is a real dilemma and a giant downer on the "online" joy. Sometimes it's perfectly fine, but too often it's tragic.

Anyway, this thread is a decent outcry for the wrong reason, haha... but I feel your pain! ;)