Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question - Dojo Limit

RazulDarkwood

I was just wondering if DE consider adding more rooms to the Dojo limit. I know that right now the limit is around 100 rooms, but I was wondering if they plan to expand that with maybe 25 at least? 🙂 You know sooner or later with the kingpin room and with the rail jack dry dock, some clans will feel bad sacrificing rooms from their Dojo to make space for the new facilities. My clan reached the limit in the second year and we sacrificed few rooms just in such cases, but some other Dojos will sooner or later have problem with that. That's why I opened this topic, its more or less a friendly reminder for DE to have that in mind in the near future. 🙂 

Also I wanted to congratulate DE on their recent quality of life updates on the game. Really hit the spot! Thank you! 🙂

Would be nice if they raised it as there's also sandbox rooms incoming and the 101 (start room + 100 new) room cap is far too low and too easy to hit.

Would prefer if they doubled or even tripled the cap, but really any increase to the room capacity would be a welcomed change.

It's been 5 years with the same limit and at this point, it isn't really a technical issue (seen people actually try and argue AGAINST having the cap raised) as not all rooms are loaded in at the same time, especially obvious if you get outside of a room and look around in the void. While it makes sense that it would have been an issue at first implementation (much like the decoration capacity initially being so low as well), at this point it is much more likely to have been forgotten by DE.