The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe-Related Clothing Request.

Pournalik

Hello, I am an avid pc gamer and, you won't belive this, my girlfiried has become interested in gaming as well. Currently she enjoys Mass Effect and Warframe the most.

I would love to buy a warframe related tank-top shirt for her. She already has one that is Mass Effect related (the Normandy tank top) but we are took a break from ME and we only play Warframe currently.

So, my request to you, Sirs, is an apparel store, where we can buy shirts. More specifically I would like a tight black tank-top with a dark purple Warframe logo.

Thanks in advance

Sincerly,

Pournalik Maroudiak

Edited by Pournalik

I bet, with all the digital artists around in the forum and the abundance of print-yer-own-shiz websites this request can be helped rather quick.

Plus i saw Steve and his brothers and sisters in arms wear Warframe shirts in the Dev Diary videos

could've posted this in the fan-zone xD whats more fan than this?

Edited by Nevrmoor

Ethernal Internetfame + some irl fame and communities respect for the first one to construct a Warframe Moto-bike purrtexion suit! I talked to a dude whos doing costum leather protection suits for bikers, mailed him a couple of screenies and pictures, he sez: definitly possible, but in excess of 8000€ with a reasonable degree of detail. Helmet visor would be covered with a printed foil full of thousands of little holes (cant use that in public traffic in germany).

*dreaming :S