Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Melee Auto-Blocking Bug

CaptainDumac

Occasionally, typically while taking sustained damage (i.e. from a scorch or a heavy gunner) for some reason I seem to briefly auto-block and then my melee weapon visually overrides whatever weapon I was using. I can continue to fire until my clip is empty but I can't reload. Rolling or quick meleeing seems to fix it but it ruins the flow of the game, especially when using weapons that reload frequently like Phantasma or Tigris. I have only experienced this with Jat Kittag, but that may be because I haven't been using any other melee weaponsKXJ9cHU.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

An update to this, since it hasn't seemed to gain any attention and the bug is still present, it's possible that this bug affects Gara exclusively, as it hasn't happened at all while I've been playing Chroma with the same weapons (AND Power Drift, which Gara is NOT equipped with), and it may be triggered by Splinter Storm's damage resist (which is at 90% for me)

This sounds and looks like the same glitch that occurs when a status effect resistance arcane activates.

Maybe you have one of those arcanes equipped?  Otherwise I have no ideas what might be causing this for you.

Edited by Ailyene

On 2018-10-07 at 5:14 PM, Ailyene said:

This sounds and looks like the same glitch that occurs when a status effect resistance arcane activates.

Maybe you have one of those arcanes equipped?  Otherwise I have no ideas what might be causing this for you.

That might be it, I’ll check that out next time I’m online