Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus...

.xTB_Kenshin

... IS AWESOME! I cannot describe in short words how amazing this was. Prepared my frost prime for the globe, maxed shields, maxed energy stuff blah blah. At first I thought: "Wow, corpus are so advanced, they can drain the oxygen from the entire planet." Then I noticed that almost every enemy dropped oxygen supplies (yay!), which made me feel quite safe about the survivy thingy. When the 20 minutes cap was reached, the corpus began to push harder. Alone. Oxygen being drained. Corpus everywhere. I realized this was going to be fun. Running from cover to cover, picking up energy orbs and ammo, casting my snowglobe to begin with the hardcore acrid shooting.  My five oxygen pods still up, the screen full of oxygen drops I knew it only depended on my skill in surviving endless corpus swarming towards my position.

31193351522228ff2a537.jpg

Unfortunately I did not record this, it would have taken too much disk space :( Survived for 37 minutes, then my frost died in honor... (No revives, yolo).

Thanks for this amazing event!

Edited by Kenshin87

i must agree. apparently they do have the ability to kill planets..... so why they don't do that all the time is beyond me.  Also don't we lose hp on spaceships when we crack the glass and oxygen is being sucked out, but here we just have a bar? rather awkward and not in line with what they have already don't you think?