Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Mode Concept: All-Out Battle

BoompigXD

Since i don't really know how to introduce threads, i'll just get straight to the point

Basically All-Out Battle is Tenno VS Grineer VS Infested VS Corpus. The Tenno have to destroy the Spawn Points of each Faction and extract in order to win. Each Spawn Point will spawn the enemies of that faction infinitely, with a maximum of 15 enemies of that faction on the field at the same time.

Nobody is in cahoots with one another, The Grineer will shoot Corpus and Infested and the Corpus will shoot Grineer and Infested.

Now this might need an AI rework, as in, no firing at enemies until they come into their line of sight or are attacked.

When you get to a Faction's Spawn point, it will be protected by multiple heavies. Destroy the Spawn point and move on to the next.

I think this could provide a fun and intense action, what with, constant bullets flying from each side.

This could also be a void challenge as in Tenno VS Corrupted VS Infested VS Grineer VS Corpus.

Whaddya think? Have any suggestions to improve this idea?

Edited by BoompigXD

Yet, Extermination missions have over 100 most of the time

I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think ALL those enemies are loaded onto the map at once. Although it would still be pretty cool to see more missions where the factions encounter and fight each other (and not just immediately disappear and switch over to another faction like they currently do).

Yet, Extermination missions have over 100 most of the time

Not simultaneously. Enemies spawn in as required. You're lucky if you have 15-25 enemies in memory at a time, usually.

In multi-faction levels, enemies would switch over to the next faction and that was it. Enemies spawn in faction patches at one point or another, but then it disappeared :<

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Awesome idea!

Maybe make it limited to Hosts with High-End Rigs so we can have more simultaneous enemies spawning? We can have MASSIVE battles and they'll be fun!

We also need random explosions all over the map (As in completely random explosions with no connection with whatever is going on).

All factions (Including the players) can also call in Artillery Strikes, missiles etc.

Make random bosses just fall from the sky randomly!

Have gun emplacements scattered all over the map!

Players can respawn without spending revives if they achieve a Milestone in the mission!

Massive rewards when completed!

Meow~! :3