The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Huge FPS Drop and Game Crashes when I try to run missions, started 2 days ago with recent updates

An0nymouslim

I've noticed since yesterday (Sep 13th) that all of a sudden I'm only getting 10-15fps. Doesn't seem to be effecting other games, and up until last night Warframe has been the smoothest running game on my system by far.

I don't have the most powerful rig, I'm just running a Ryzen 2400G, but Warframe still ran beautifully. DE has it so well optimized that I'm pretty sure it could run on TI-84 calculator. It actually runs on my ThinkPad T420 integrated graphics, which is pretty amazing, but I digress.

But then all of a sudden last night I'm down to like 10-15fps. I've done the usual troubleshooting: restart the game, restart my PC, made sure graphics were on Low (was on custom before, I think that was the auto config), but still nothing. The only thing I've done differently recently was that I played a couple hours of Fallout 4 last night, which should have nothing to do with Warframe obviously.

I also just tried Verifying and Optimizing my game files via the launcher, but it didn't help

Am I alone? Anyone else with low-end rigs having the same issue?I've seen a few updates come through the past 2-3 days so I'm pretty sure it has to do with recent updates because it's been totally fine up until then.

Worst possible time for this to happen too cuz now I can't get my Gift of the Lotus reactor and catalyst 😞 if I try to run a mission the game crashes

Edited by abdulhakeem