The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Disconnection froms host. everytime when i join players

DarkFyreDevil

Complaint/Issue:

Good evening or when ever your read this, I would like to say and point out I myself have been having connection issue towards other player hosts. When ever I start a mission in another persons squad even when I'm in my brothers squad I loose connection to host. Though when people join me on a mission/ but only when I'm actually in the game they will stay connected. It is really annoying as I love the game, though it makes me really bored if I cannot play in my own choosing and have to wait for people to help on the mission. I do not know whether its my internet or not because My brother is in the same household as me using the same internet we roughly have the same specs for our laptops. His gameplay and performance runs fine, and mine does not. It is a Wireless connection we use unlimited broadband data, though I know this doesn't mean I have good download and upload speed but it shouldn't matter as my brother runs perfectly fine thank you for listening or taking your time to read this issue. Hopefully this gets fixed as I would like to continue to support my fellow Tenno.

note:
- Wireless connection
- Looses connection to host when in another players squad
- Players are able to play with me once I'm in the mission
- Im constantly maxing out at 30FPS with low quality for everything, sometimes drop for unknown reason

- I run a computer with 4 ram unknwon how much ram I allocate for Warframe as I don't know how to change it.

Warframe Username: DarkFyreDevil
Email: maison.smith2014@gmail.com
https://discord.gg/fgvy3sv

Edited by DarkFyreDevil
More contact info