Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with the Codex Universe Fragments

(XBOX)Strangely Red

Greeting Tenno,

Ok, so playing on Xbox I've come across an issue with the Fragments in the Universe tab of the codex. 

I discovered a few weeks ago that there are hidden audio logs in the concept art that give a a deeper look into the lore of Warframe. One afternoon I decided rather then simply look them up on youtube I'd find them. However, this was when I started to have issues. As I began moving the cursor around the screen on the first image, following the radio chatter, it seemed to be eluding  my efforts, always escaping me. So after a minute I left it and moved on. Second image, same thing. Third one, I was able to find it so i decided i'd keep going with it. So after looking through all of the concept images to the logs, I found that more then half are inaccessible, hide just outside the explorable area. This includes the Cetus ones and the new Revenant ones as well.

Its some kind of bug or a technical issue from what I think and it's unfortunate because all the logs are really interesting and have given me a reason to go back to all the planet to gather the fragments I missed plus it's more fun to find them yourself rather then looking them up on an external site like youtube.

I'm hoping that something can be done about it because it would be a shame to see something the guys and gals at DE work at and put a great effort into, just for it to not work and not be appreciated by us console peasants 😋

Sincerely

Strangely Red