Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving Survival

Sev1107

Hey, idk about the rest of you guys, but as much fun as survival is, i have other things i need to do and it'd be nice to have an option to leave after 20 minutes or so (whenever the last oxygen tank Lotus drops in is) so that i can keep the stuff i got and still be able to get mission credit without having to abort the mission just because i have things to do.

Die.

Leave the game running.

Since you're a person of 4, you're necessary for their survival.

They'll eventually die.

The end.

Alternatively, don't start a match without telling them you only want 20 minutes.

^This

But I do agree, that if they intend to put survival mode into the game permanently, then they should make it wave based and not time based. As in, every 5 waves you have the option to leave just like defense. 

^This

But I do agree, that if they intend to put survival mode into the game permanently, then they should make it wave based and not time based. As in, every 5 waves you have the option to leave just like defense. 

Eh, it would be better to set the Survival missions to allow players to leave every 5 minutes since we are fighting one endless wave of enemies. If that were to happen though, we would need to be invulnerable for the duration of the choice (i.e. 15 seconds to choose to leave or keep going).

Going afk actually doesn't work, and nor does dying, because you can't guarantee that your team will end the mission via oxygen reaching 0 instead of simply all dying. Because apparently, if you die from suffocation, you get your rewards, but if you die from bullets, you get nothing.

If oxygen runs out, you get extracted just like defense missions.

If you die, you die.

If you die then don't hit the forfeit button, don't hit revive either. Just sit there. The oxygen will run out on its own and you can still collect the reward. I had to do this in one mission because everyone wanted to stop after 45 minutes.

If you're out of revives I don't think this is an option however.. Not sure what to do about that.