Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many Reactors?

(PSN)Khaos_Kazuka

Use an elevator and create  seperate floor for all your reactor needs.

build a + Section from the elevator, put 1 reactor in either side and another + section on the opposing side of the elevator, again with 2 reactors and to on.

then they don't get in the way and you can expand them if for any reason you'll ever need more.

Idk what kind of clan u got there... 

With my solo clan i have this:

With only 2 reactors i have enough power to supply:

Standard clan hall

Elevator > 

4 type X conector

all Labs (even orokin)

and im currently building the third (of four) clan hall, with no energy problems at all.-

Regardless of that, when u are building rooms, check the top right corner of the window to check your current energy power consumption and build everything with that number in your head.

1 hour ago, Walkampf said:

Use an elevator and create  seperate floor for all your reactor needs.

build a + Section from the elevator, put 1 reactor in either side and another + section on the opposing side of the elevator, again with 2 reactors and to on.

then they don't get in the way and you can expand them if for any reason you'll ever need more.

Unless you have an Observatory somewhere. I've had that problem before where I couldn't place bigger rooms because the reactors on the basement blocked it.

OP just make sure if you build your dojo north to south, you build you reactors east - west to avoid trouble.