Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught - Real Endles Solution

kz3dart

When I first hear about Onslaught game play I was very happy that final we get fast scaling endless - end game but reality hit me hard :(. there is no chance to play more than 8 zones with random players even if team have 100% efficiency and all players are OP. WHY?? Answer for that is easy, players do not play more than 8 zones because rewards system (rotation AABC) force players to re play again rather  than play as long as they can.

Solution for this problem come to me when I farm my daily resource in FFRK , why we have rotation AABC in this game mode ? why we do not make something similar to FFRK daily dungeons i.e.:

• every day of week  you get different rare resource for ending a zone eg: (Monday - Mutagen Sample, Thursday - Gallium , Wednesday - Tellurium, ..., Sunday - Endo etc)
  • increase amount every zone in a rate that encourages play more than re-play eg:
    • Mutagen Sample per zones - 2,3,4,8,15,30,55,100,..., etc .
    • Like you see there is no point in re-playing because next zone gives almost the same value as the zones you end. You can re-play 4 zones  for 17 or play one more for +15 in that system the next reward is always better than those that we already collect.
  • remove BP, RELICTS from zone reward because those are one time use so after collecting them we lose interest in that game play.
  • High lvl enemy ensure that low level players have to play on normal missions and farm those resources in "Old Way" but OP players will have alternative source for rare resource.
  • bring back conclave setup points limitation for entering high level content so there is no 30lvl frame with all weapons on 0lvl on Elite Onslaught

Yest I can play 40-80 min on Derelict survival but sometimes I get 1000k and sometime 250 mutagen samples so I will gladly replace that randomness killing the same enemy over and over for lower but constant income on much more fun way to play.

What do you think about rare resource farm? Do you need 150 radiant  relicts knowing that they are obsolete because re-vaulting bring new one??

13 minutes ago, kz3dart said:
  • every day of week  you get different rare resource for ending a zone eg: (Monday - Mutagen Sample, Thursday - Gallium , Wednesday - Tellurium, ..., Sunday - Endo etc)
  • increase amount every zone in a rate that encourages play more than re-play eg:
    • Mutagen Sample per zones - 2,3,4,8,15,30,55,100,..., etc .
    • Like you see there is no point in re-playing because next zone gives almost the same value as the zones you end. You can re-play 4 zones  for 17 or play one more for +15 in that system the next reward is always better than those that we already collect.

I think that majority of playerbase would like to see scalability - we didn't get it - too bad.

• remove BP, RELICTS from zone reward because those are one time use so after collecting them we lose interest in that game play.

Hell to the no. I love the fact that we get Radiant relics as rewards - "free" ducats and theoretically plat for parts that drop.

• High lvl enemy ensure that low level players have to play on normal missions and farm those resources in "Old Way" but OP players will have alternative source for rare resource.

Those OP players already have a f*ck tone of rare resources - sorry.

• bring back conclave setup points limitation for entering high level content so there is no 30lvl frame with all weapons on 0lvl on Elite Onslaught

I'd say - act like a capitalist - if you don't like something, don't buy it.
Applying that mentality to the game - if you don't like a leech in your group - leave the group.

Edited by Kuez

@KuezRelicts for plat? but really is it wort the time? 20min on Onslaught you get (if you luck) 4 relicts, so another 20min to "open them" and (if you lucky)  you get something that you can sell for 5-10plat because Onslaught  make those parts worthless because players have thousand of them . I have like 1000 radiant relicts, and ~2000 normal relicts, really opening them all will take me 500+hour but doing that i get another ones;) and im not hard core player ~3000h in 5 years.

If you build dojo, specters, dojo cosmetics, you need tons of rare resources there is so many players that still do not have HEMA because farm 5000 mutagen samples is a nightmare, constantly find teams that farm polymer bundles, and other rare resources, and ESO become like @Forever_StorM say Focus farm for 150days if you start from 0 after that its pointless for me at least..