Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Received Platinum out of nowhere

auri19

Last week (09/14), when I logged in, I noticed I had about 400 more platinum then I had in the day before, but I didn't bought or trade any! So I logged out and opened a support ticket on the same day, but so far no response.

I also didn't received any email confirming any platinum buy whatsoever, like the one's I receive when I do buy platinum. I don't know if I got hacked (don't make much sense) or if it is a bug.

So far I haven't logged in in the game or used any platinum waiting for a response on the suport ticket. I don't know what I should do.

As far as I can tell, you've done all that can be done on your end of things, game-wise.

About the only questions I can ask are:
Is it a shared computer? (and/or, do other people have access to it, even if they aren't supposed to be using it)
Do you use the same username/password in Warframe as you do for some other game/program on said computer?

The next thing to do is, check on your creditcard/bank statement, see if there has been a purchase from Digital River (warframe's chosen service) at about the time you noticed the platinum.

3 hours ago, AriesGreyscale said:

As far as I can tell, you've done all that can be done on your end of things, game-wise.

About the only questions I can ask are:
Is it a shared computer? (and/or, do other people have access to it, even if they aren't supposed to be using it)
Do you use the same username/password in Warframe as you do for some other game/program on said computer?

The next thing to do is, check on your creditcard/bank statement, see if there has been a purchase from Digital River (warframe's chosen service) at about the time you noticed the platinum.

it's not a shared computer, just I use it.

No, I use a different password, but in some games the same username.

No purchases from Digital River on my bank statement.

Thanks for your reply.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Eminem2420 said:

I would just wait for support to get back you. They'll be able to sort it out.

Yeah, I've just received an automated email from support saying they're busy and will check this out as soon as they can.