Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blazing Chakram and Enemy Punchthrough

ZarakkiZenn

Overall the rework is very good and I understand some things are still being looked at. I wanted to draw attention to Chakram. It's an important part of this rework and now of Nezha's kit but it feels buggy even though it's working as intended. Chakram always bounces off enemies, so hitting more than one without impaling them first is tricky. Enemies have to be pretty much on top of each other and using this ability to only hit one enemy feels lackluster. Granted, the synergy with Divine Spears is there, but to me synergy isn't worth a whole lot if it amounts to the same "one, two punch" every single time.

What I would like is for Chakram to pass through enemies as well as bounce off in order to find the nearest target. Also, the hitbox on the ability itself is quite likely to hit terrain, as it considers the full diameter of the ring rather than its center (where the reticle would be), though I suspect changing it for terrain but not enemies might be impossible. Increased flight speed wouldn't be terrible either. Personally, I'd prefer for Chakram to simply have the functionality that it has with Divine Spears on its own, so it'd always split regardless, and that alone would make it feel more impactfull.

And although I realize most of the community is beyond thrilled with this rework, and I applaud the many QoL changes implented (as well as the not horrific charge speed), to me Chakram is in a strange place where it's too good not to use but too bad to want to use.

EDIT: Robotic units always bounce it backwards. MOAs, anti-MOAs, Mutalist MOAs, Ospreys and Mutalist Ospreys. That's as far as my testing went. With everything else it works fine but for some reason these units always bounce Chakram backwards.

Edited by ZarakkiZenn

vor 1 Stunde schrieb ZarakkiZenn:

Chakram always bounces off enemies, so hitting more than one without impaling them first is tricky.

Try the Charged Throw, that one goes in a straight line, hitting all Enemys, until it hits Terrain.