Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Mission Overview Ducat Value

Zargos101

Simple suggestion for those who relic hunt for ducat purposes. When Baro comes around I do tons of relic openings to get ducats. However, it's hard to judge on the fly what parts are worth what in the time span of a few seconds. If the ducat value could be shown when mousing over each part, that would be awesome.

Thanks,

Zargos

they already show a colour... brown, white and gold....  guess what that means 😛

Now I know there are a few cross over ones which are a bit annoying but what you're asking for is basically there already.

Edited by LSG501

You do realize there are different prices under each of those 3 colors right? Not all bronze, silver and gold items sell for the same amount of ducats. I knew someone would come with this comment. So no, it's not basically already there. Listing an actual ducat symbol with a number on each item would be much better since there are a range of costs in each of the 3 color categories.

1 hour ago, Zargos101 said:

You do realize there are different prices under each of those 3 colors right? Not all bronze, silver and gold items sell for the same amount of ducats. I knew someone would come with this comment. So no, it's not basically already there. Listing an actual ducat symbol with a number on each item would be much better since there are a range of costs in each of the 3 color categories. 

LOL... tries to make out he knows about the colours but fails to read the rest of my post when trying to make his point....I already said about the few items that have different prices (there's not that many)

Edited by LSG501