Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Open Warframe 2Windows In 1 Computer ?

KurokoSama

I think he is asking about split screen, or something like this.

thank for understand me TT_TT

It's easy...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31518-splitscreen-mode/#entry285937

>_>

The VMWARE mode is more consuming but enables you to play CO-OP. It's very easy to enable the input, Gamepad in VMWARE and in Windows Keyboard and Mouse(VMWARE has built-in options).

The Windows mode uses very little resources (The normal amount at least) but I need someone to code me a script, to send Input (Gamepad) to the inactive windows while the active windows uses Keyboard and Mouse (And I want to use it in lots of other games too, it would be so fun!). Whatever, for what KurokoSama wants to use it's viable.

oh very thank you

it's can

i'll install VMware now >w<

It can be done, you'd need to run one instance of Warframe on your pc like you currently do, then the other via a virtual machine.

However unless DE have stated it's ok then you'll be breaking the T&C and risk being banned.

ah .... if use VMware it's get banned ?

why i'm don't know

it's not break game client and not program for help play (except more windows)

If you manage to open warframe 2 times, you can't play simultaneously, because the PC can only handle 1 keyboard and 1 mouse at a time, without interfering.

Yes you can, with VMWARE you can choose which Input go to the program (Gamepad for example or another set of Keyboard and Mouse)

And in Windows, there are programs like AutoHotkey or AutoIt, but I don't know how to use them.

Edited by Xymos