Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Open Warframe 2Windows In 1 Computer ?

KurokoSama

i wanna play 2 windows warframe for my ID and my sister ID in 1 computer

can i open?

and how to open?

thank for answer my Question

( i try to use Sandboxie but it's can't open 2windows)

=============

sorry for my bad english skill

Umm...

How do two people play one game on the same computer?

Unfortunately, this si not possible. There's no physical possibility of playing two instances of the same online game simultaneously.

first of all, you'll need two keyboards and two mouses. Besides, there's no way to assign one keyboard+mouse set to one instance of the game, and assign second set to another.

And yo can't run two instances of the same game simultaneously.

So - no - it is not possible.

Unfortunately, this si not possible. There's no physical possibility of playing two instances of the same online game simultaneously.

first of all, you'll need two keyboards and two mouses. Besides, there's no way to assign one keyboard+mouse set to one instance of the game, and assign second set to another.

And yo can't run two instances of the same game simultaneously.

So - no - it is not possible.

noooo

i mean

Me is 1 playing 2ID warframe in private game

when i play my Account i'm run+shot

and when wanna play my sister id i'm Alt+Tab for Swap windows to my sister Account and use Blessing

and Alt+Tab to my Account for play My Account Again

hope you understand

noooo

i mean

Me is 1 playing 2ID warframe in private game

when i play my Account i'm run+shot

and when wanna play my sister id i'm Alt+Tab for Swap windows to my sister Account and use Blessing

and Alt+Tab to my Account for play My Account Again

hope you understand

We understand, your sister has an account that YOU want to use to help with,however WarFrame will not allow itself to run twice, I think... 

We understand, your sister has an account that YOU want to use to help with,however WarFrame will not allow itself to run twice, I think... 

OK thank for understand me

but i'm queto him because he say 2mouse+keyboard

sorry for my bad skill

but i'm try

=====

and thank for answer me

now i'm know it's can't open 2windows right?

Ive seen this on other games like borderlands 2, but I think it requires some redundent hardware. At the very least you need dual input and out put devices... Its not something you can just do on the fly lol. But if you have some time and money to waste, it can be done.

only you cant run warframe twice, it the game wont allow you.

If that were possible, it'd be rather.. well.. hard to manage.

Your sister's Trinity would just be AFK at spawn while you run ahead. You'd have to be able to safely stop what you're doing on your game so you can run for energy and use Blessing on the Trinity's game.

Not to mention the big slap in the fps rate and connectivity

only you cant run warframe twice, it the game wont allow you.

Like I said I have not done this myself, but I have seen two guys playing borderlands 2 on two monitors connected to one case... so either the rules are different on that game or they had some kind of frankenstien, two-in-one rig set up.

But either way, now that he has better explained what he is trying to do, this kind of set up would be overkill even if it is possible on warframe. I thought he was going for couch co-op with his sister.

Edited by Dan1026

It's easy...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31518-splitscreen-mode/#entry285937

>_>

The VMWARE mode is more consuming but enables you to play CO-OP. It's very easy to enable the input, Gamepad in VMWARE and in Windows Keyboard and Mouse(VMWARE has built-in options).

The Windows mode uses very little resources (The normal amount at least) but I need someone to code me a script, to send Input (Gamepad) to the inactive windows while the active windows uses Keyboard and Mouse (And I want to use it in lots of other games too, it would be so fun!). Whatever, for what KurokoSama wants to use it's viable.

Yeah, it's possible with pretty much any application. You'd have to find out how Warframe checks whether it is already running(most of the time by window title) and modify the executable of the second warframe instance to create a window with a different name. But that is considered modifying game files by Warframe's ToS and therefor could get your account banned, just like with datamining. Do it at your own risk.