Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add a non-bounty way to farm Cryotic in Fortuna

Mr_DeadEye

Hi all, Oxium and Cryotic are the most difficult and frustrating resources to farm, which are often needed en mass.

It would be really cool to get a way to earn these two which arent tied to the randomness of bounties.

The easiest and most warframe-esque way to implement this is to add a mineral that can be mined and farmed to craft into oxium or cryotic via a blueprint

A less easy but more simpler for the player suggestion would be to tie it to mining, have a white/Green ore vein be able to spawn uncommonly (Same spawn rate as blue perhaps) which rewards resources such as cryotic, Ferrite and Gallium.

Hopefully you take this idea on board since having a mining-tied way to farm it in addition to bounties will give us many different avenues to use, plus creates a positive synergy with other minerals like Pyrotic Alloy or Auroxium.

cryotic and oxium aren't tied to bounties unless I am confused. Furthermore, usually by the time you'd be ready for Fortuna (I am assuming) they aren't a problem anymore.

It's when you are making everything to get to a decent MR that these things are weighty, afterwards they are trivial. But also bounties are a terrible way to farm them.

40 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

cryotic and oxium aren't tied to bounties unless I am confused. Furthermore, usually by the time you'd be ready for Fortuna (I am assuming) they aren't a problem anymore.

It's when you are making everything to get to a decent MR that these things are weighty, afterwards they are trivial. But also bounties are a terrible way to farm them.

I am MR 22 and farming cryotic especially is a bore. Cetus bounties before revenant had cryotic and oxium as rewards and I assumed fortuna would probably follow the same suit. Even so, having a way to farm it without the single repetitive mission type would be good for both old and new players in my opinion.

Edited by Mr_DeadEye
Wrong Mr posted