Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant instadeath

(PSN)Aquadus

I just got my new frame and thought I'd level it up by playing some infested missions. Everything was going fine until I died at full shields and health instantly. I thought I just hadn't noticed the health go down. He is a little low. Kept my eye on it and an ancient killed me by yelling at me. Full shields and 400/500 life. This happened to my friend that was playing the new frame too. I believe it was one of the poison ancients. Might be a side effect of a bigger issue. Please fix this soon. At least I can play other missions with it. 

.... not a bug.  If it is a Toxic Ancient, that is their attack.  The "yelling" is high-damaging Toxic element attack.

Toxic damage bypasses shields, and goes straight to Health, so your shield level is irrelevant.  What will protect you is Armor and Health.  Revenant does not naturally have high Armor (105).  So the damage reduction to health is not as effective as say, using Valkyr, Chroma or Inaros.

All this says, is you need to adjust your builds.

Edited by (PS4)azul86sapphire
Looked up Armor stats for Revenant, adjusted accordingly.

Not true.  My ember has only 125 armor and something like that yell might only take around 100 health where revenant with 105 armor loses over 600 health.  It's like the armor is non-existant.  Mag and limbo are less armor and the yell does similar damage as the ember.