Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods not displayed in the list (w/ search function) in the Upgrade warframe UI

Harestation

This issue only appeared recently. Basically, the UI doesn't display all the mods you've even if you search for the mod. It displays like 8 or 10 mods and you don't see anything else. But even by searching with the exact name it'll not be displayed.

First it did it with Transient Fortitude, i don't remember however the steps i did. Basically the full ranked one wasn't in the list. By going into the "Mods" UI and coming back to the Upgrade warframe one it was back in the list. I think it was with Oberon Prime i removed a Transient Fortitude rank 8 and wanted to put the full ranked one but couldn't find it.

Here, i just formated a frame (Inaros). On one of the config (A), full ranked Vitality was removed. I searched in the list Vitality, the max ranked one wasn't there too. I've 7 Vitality of different rank, 8 if we include Umbral one, if that may help.

I'll try to be careful too for the next times it'll occur to detail it well. But the last one with the forma on Inaros is one of them that's probably easily reproducible.

Edited by Harestation

Got it again. I was updating builds after the 3rd forma on Saryn Prime. I put Umbral Vitality in place and then removed it because it was the max range build one. I then searched for "range", i saw Augur Reach maxed that replaced a rank 4/5. But in the list Stretch maxed wasn't there. And by searching it, it's still not there. I can however see it in the list by searching "str", "stre" but not anything after, like "stret" or "stretch". I'll update the title & OP accordingly.

Here are 2 screenshots :
RwBFxtD.jpg
Bxj5bao.jpg