The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse Issues (sensitivity and stuttering)

Pancakes

I've been running into a number of mouse issues lately, local to warframe alone. 

One issue, which I've seen reported a number of times already is sensitivity changing to some default value on switching between operator/archwing and warframe. This results in much higher than normal sensitivity for me personally (I use 800dpi for reference) and pretty nauseating gameplay as moving my mouse a few inches becomes many 360s in game. This is mainly an issue in the plains as that's the main place where I'm switching between these 3 modes.

With fortuna comes another form of transportation in k-drives as well as archwings/operators still being around so I'd appreciate it if this was looked into as it's quite game-ruining.

Another mouse issue I've been running into more recently, and haven't seen anything about is some weird mouse stuttering/staggering, like it's resisting against where I'm trying to move it. This happens fairly frequently and is only in warframe. Upon exiting the game or alt tabbing my mouse is fine. Also while playing other games my mouse is fine, it's only warframe where this happens.

I also get the stutters sometimes, but believe it or not its my mousepad.. it happens when i play shooters cause i move the mouse faster then usual. When it gets unbearable i just remove the mousepad and use the desk and have no problems.

And i got sensitivity issues only when operating stuff like the mounted guns ingame, have no solution for that tho.