Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Camera Request

Tyranoceros

I typed in "camera" in the search field and many results were returned so if this has already been addressed by the developers I apologize. I enjoy Warframe a lot! That being said it is doubtful that I will be leaving any time soon and the game seems to be becoming quite popular.

I would however like to mention one issue that IMO needs to be fixed. I would be surprised if developers and moderators don't already know what I am fixing to say.

I would like to see improvment to the cameras adjustability. Although 1st person is not an option for me, I do enjoy complete control of camera angles and distances for different reasons. The DOF in-game is awesome and I appreciate the separation it provides, as it is now, often my FOV is blocked at times, by accessories mounted on my Tenno. And, of course, usually when I need to see the most! A Tenno cannot win the battle against powerful arch-enemies if he cannot aim at them!

Anyways, I just wanted to keep this topic alive since I believe it is a valid request. Thanks for a great game and please keep it coming!