Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Needs Real Heavy Units !

Desauron

or maybe you just have weapons far outmatching what the Grineer can throw at you...

hearing Lotus say a "Something's wrong, a heavy unit is approaching" in a mode other than "Mobile Defense" sure makes me take a little more care when rounding corners. (Because really, what's wrong with heavy units trying to stop you from hacking their consoles and all their hidden stash of...yes, those things. Gotta protect them well.)

But then again, I guess, unlike you guys, I see a Naplam every 2 Heavy units. And most of the time I'm fending off a Scorch when one of them suddenly walks up to me and "SURPRISE".

Nope. He meant like an gigantic, obese Grineer that eats ammo for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert. They should have one of those. 

i hope not. we have enough artificial difficulty as it is. more health and more damage isn't challenging, just slowing players down. that makes things dull.

to save space, i'll just redirect to my post in another thread talking about balance

Don't see why bosses should be affected by these either.

this is more artificial difficulty, and more issues of the game not following it's own rules.

has a clip talking about how difficulty is best laid out, and also touches on how games should follow their own rules.

if we set rule boundaries of how the universe works in a specific game, the game needs to follow them, otherwise players will question why things exist at all if the game can just say it can ignore it's own features.

if bosses can just ignore everything, what's the point of all the rules? it's not for balance, it's for lazy. and lazy balance will stab you in the back when it all deflates.

Edited by taiiat