Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics and Rare Prime parts

Ozrik

I unfortunately have to solo most of the time due to crappy internet and crazy work schedule so it makes farming for rare prime parts especially tedious. I fully understand this is a co-op game and group play will always be more efficient, however in my case that is not a option at the moment. What i propose is that for solo play relic prime part drop chance can be modified by adding in additional void traces.

Suggestion: Start with Radiant relic, and add 100 traces for each simulated player up to 4.  So for 500 void traces invested into a single relic you have same %chance of getting certain prime part as a 4 person group would.

Make is so any relic over 100 trace radiant can only be used if player is flagged for solo play and in mission alone to avoid potential abuse.

Honestly it's not a too far fetched of an idea, look at The Index for example they use bot players to fill the slot if you do not have all members, it would be a friendly option to those in similar situations to yours. an opt or on/off function would be needed because the bots can be, . .  well lets just say they can be special sometimes. but it could call for an ai scripting update if this were to be looked into. that and sometimes i still enjoy doing things solo.