Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Browsers And The Main Website

Jiala

Question

So of late I've been trying to switch browsers, move from Chrome over to Mozilla Firefox. I tend to migrate between the two browsers, one updates with a few features I like so I go over to that one for a while, then the other updates and I migrate back. Thanks to bookmark exportation this is relatively painless.

However I've run across a problem with the warframe website login, it appears firefox doesn't want to log into it. I'm here on chrome right now, as it can log into the website just fine without any problems whatsoever. But whenever I try to log in to the website using my firefox browser, it says 'waiting for warframe.com...' in the lower left for a moment, then refreshes the page, but I'm not logged in.

Anyone else have this problem? Or know of a fix? Until I can fix it I guess I'm stuck using chrome to come visit Warframe forums. 

edit: Nevermind. Found a way to fix it, its wierd though. I didn't really change anything from the default settings, but yet... eh. I dunno. If anyone else has a similar issue, following the steps on this page fixed it for me: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-login-issues-on-websites-require-passwords

Edited by Jiala

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet