Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblems...dissapointing.

Solitary

The clan emblem was a wonderful thing integrated into Warframe, I do agree! "But Solitary why is it dissapointing?! It's awesome!" Good question Sam, Emblems are too small....The size does not fit with the game, for example you and your teammates are walking though a run of Jupiter everything around you is beautiful and nice, but the one thing they most likely won't see is the puny freakin emblem on your shoulder!! So I'm here to suggest to change the way your emblem presents itself in game. Either project it above your head as the registered image or even better develope some cool badass cape that you can wear and the emblem will be displayed there!

Clan needs more pride to show off not just by the size of their Dojo or Population, but they should put pride into their Insignia of badassitude. 

Let me know what you folks think!

I BEG YOU DEVELOPERS EXPAND THE EMBLEM!

I disagree it looks perfect:

YhIJRrh.jpg

Clan needs more pride to show off not just by the size of their Dojo or Population, but they should put pride into their Insignia of badassitude. 

do it like -EGT-

be first in leaderboards

Edited by Seira-EGT-

Some emblems may look awesome, others look like *BEEP*. That's just something your clan has to have in mind when choosing a picture/icon to be your emblem.

Personally I think that my clans emblem looks like S#&$...especially on a frame....but it's ugly from the start too so what the hell...i won't use it.

Well, one thing that bothers me is, there is no way to see what an emblem look like on a warframe without actually spending Platinum to upload it.

I think the Dojo ought to have some kind of bulletin board object that you can build in your Dojo somewhere, where dojo members can upload images as candidates for Clan Emblem, displaying the original flat image and the holo-image (that way we can see what it will look like before attempting to upload it, and perhaps even have clan members able to vote on them using the board).