Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE Unfinished ?

(PSN)Stronok

Hey Tennos

Was just watching a Life of Rio vid. He was talking about how POE seems to be unfinished. I thought he made some good points and that this would be a good topic to put up on forums. We have Fortuna round the corner, and with the current content drought we should ask. Will Fortuna be another big release that leaves us with bounties that stay the same for months on end?

POE still has masses of potential for new quests and mission types. I think it would be good to see DE go back to it and give us more content within that landscape. Fortuna will be fun I'm sure of it, however I think DE keeps jumping ahead with new game ideas and expansions (ie Railjack...) without looking at what is already there and taking it from just good to... AWESOME FUN!

Would be good to hear your thougts on this matter. Here's Rios vid. Happy hunting Tennos.

Did you know the Mine tileset, one of the first tilesets in the game still gets new tiles every once in awhile and new mission types are plugged into existing tilesets.

Same goes for open roam. A lot of new things coming with Fortuna can be later fit into PoE. And the next open roam after that can be plugged into Fortuna and Plains and so on and so on.

Yeah. its not done. Its fair to say it will never be done. Not a single tileset and mission in the game is "finalized". Does it take longer than everyone wants for a revisit every time. Yeah, most likely.

Its the rules of the free to play market, new and shiny beats revists in new blood that will spend for some premium currency. DE does whats tried and true with the market. Can it always be better, yes. Will it ever be perfect, no. And we re-live history over and over again with self-righteous click baiters who know the true path to success.

Edited by Firetempest