The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Aurora Helm Mod Build

Fearzffs

Question

Hey guys I recently got my frost warframe to lvl 30 and I am having some doubts on the modding direction I want to go. I have the aurora helm just because I want to be as tanky as possible so the mods that I want and I think will work are:

Freeze - rank 1 cost 1 (polarity)

Snow Globe - rank 3 cost 5 (polarity)

Avalanche - rank 3 cost 7 (polarity)

Steel Fiber - ran 10 cost 7 (polarity)

Vitality - rank 10 cost 12

Constitution - rank 3 cost 7 (polarity)

Rejuvanation - rank 5 cost 4

Fortitude - rank 3 cost 9

Redirection - rank 4 cost 8

So now I got 750 shield with rejuvanation on and I got 352 armour and 735 health which should be ok for tanking.

for a side note my weapons are:

Scindo

Duel Vastos

Boltor which I will swap for the Hek once I am lvl 4

Edited by Fearzffs

6 answers to this question

I used a +hp + armor build for a while with frost, using the health regen aura.

But eventually I switched to a +shields and +shield regen build. The reason? Guardian from my sentinel doubles the amounts of shields I effectively have, and snowglobe allows me to stop taking damage and start regenning shields basically whenever I want - so I guess you dont really need the +regen mods, but its a pain to wait for 1100+ shields to regen

Edit: for a health/armor build you should definately use rejuvination instead of energy siphon

Edited by Darzk

I used a +hp + armor build for a while with frost, using the health regen aura.

But eventually I switched to a +shields and +shield regen build. The reason? Guardian from my sentinel doubles the amounts of shields I effectively have, and snowglobe allows me to stop taking damage and start regenning shields basically whenever I want - so I guess you dont really need the +regen mods, but its a pain to wait for 1100+ shields to regen

Edit: for a health/armor build you should definately use rejuvination instead of energy siphon

I thought about Rejuvination and I loved it. It was love from first sight but isn't the energy siphon too good for the whole team since it stacks. I got the impression it was mandatory to take it.

Eh, really you only need 1 or 2 ES's for the team, and so many people take it - depends on the mission type too, and which frames are out there.

Frost himself doesnt use abilities all that often; the occasional CC and nuke, but mostly its just that 50 energy every 45 seconds to keep up a snowglobe, and its easy to find 2 orbs in that 45 second window.

Eh, really you only need 1 or 2 ES's for the team, and so many people take it - depends on the mission type too, and which frames are out there.

Frost himself doesnt use abilities all that often; the occasional CC and nuke, but mostly its just that 50 energy every 45 seconds to keep up a snowglobe, and its easy to find 2 orbs in that 45 second window.

some orbs give 50 anyway so really you only need to find between 1 and 2 orbs.