Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Shake Honestly..

Kyuzo

34701385.jpg

every little thing causes max screen shake and it's crazy even if your ways away from it then you have those moments with alot of things going on and exploding and the screen shakes out of control like your on a boat being hit by waves.

seriously need the ability to just turn it off..

The devs already confirmed that they would tweak screenshake. Wether this means adding an option to turn it off completely or only reducing the amount of screenshake happening remains to be seen. Hopefully they'll pack it into the Valentin's Day update :)

That's just what I need, Shaking gives me head ache, which is not-so bearable during farming. Hope to see it soon enough.

The worst is probably Outer Terminus having 4 bomb bots flying around detonating stuff. And people who use 2 handers right next to you whilst you're trying to snipe someone in the distance. I've kinda given up on precision weapons these days. It's just as easy to charge in and Hek everything down.

I don't even notice it. Aiming down sights seems to eliminate it somewhat when firing your gun. I don't know what to tell you, but I don't see this as a problem.

try "LEX" and level it 30 and tell me once again

Similar issue with snipertron and latron. I don't mind a bit of screen shake if i'm directly hit or cought by an explosion etc. But when it's miles from me or repetative (Mission that regularly has 4 flying bombers carpeting the room).

I use the Boltor. People have been complaining about that one in particular. Don't even notice unless I'm trying to. This is probably just me. I haven't seen anyone else complaining about it prior to today. If it's a problem for the masses, fix it, but in my case it's not even broken.

Edited by TheSmash