Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations and host migration

Steru

During an arbitrations mission, after the 2 rounds of interception which resulted in an ayatan statue, my team's host decided to leave the mission while me and 2 more people voted for continuing.

When the host left the game a "host migration" happened, i got kicked out of the mission (unable to rejoin) and found myself in my orbiter.

The major problem is that when i saw my rewards there was nothing but 2k credits (which i probably received as loot from killed enemies).

So my question is: if i happened to be in a long arbitrations mission, with lots of rewards that took me and my team quite a long time to acquire, and the team's host decides to leave for any reason, am i not going to receive any of those rewards?!?!?!?!

This time it was "just" 2 rounds of inteception; the next time it could be many more....

18 hours ago, Steru said:

During an arbitrations mission, after the 2 rounds of interception which resulted in an ayatan statue, my team's host decided to leave the mission while me and 2 more people voted for continuing.

When the host left the game a "host migration" happened, i got kicked out of the mission (unable to rejoin) and found myself in my orbiter.

The major problem is that when i saw my rewards there was nothing but 2k credits (which i probably received as loot from killed enemies).

So my question is: if i happened to be in a long arbitrations mission, with lots of rewards that took me and my team quite a long time to acquire, and the team's host decides to leave for any reason, am i not going to receive any of those rewards?!?!?!?!

This time it was "just" 2 rounds of inteception; the next time it could be many more....

Host migrations have always been a problem in this game. Sometimes its worse then other times. DE really needs to solve how they handle host migrations or remove them all together as with arbitration, host migrations are going to be higher.