Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon7Warframe Stats Show When Modified.

Ronin074

One of the best thing I like of warframe is the ability to change both stats of frames and weapons.

However these stats don't show any where when modified. 

Weapon stats for example remain the same when equipped in the arsenal main screen and warframe stats are no where to be seen.

why not make them show in the arsenal main screen so that players can have the fun to see how their mods have effected they weapons and frames.

Interesting, but ultimately useless.

X damage with Y modifier only matters when Y isn't painfully simple. Higher ranked mods give more damage, boop, done. Put it on a lower damage wep and it'll do less damage. A nice vanity update after official release, maybe.

Meanwhile, the rest of the community would actually like to see their damage numbers without having to pull out a calculator.

Yes, I could, without pulling out a calculator.

Not sure if that is sarcasm, but if you're looking at raw damage, unless you're actively using the weapon and taking note of the numbers, you'll still need to whip out the calculator. Armor, damage resistance, and damage drop off still affect that number sheet you want. That's why literally every game with stat sheets have entire forums dedicated to figuring out actual number potential.

Not sure if that is sarcasm, but if you're looking at raw damage, unless you're actively using the weapon and taking note of the numbers, you'll still need to whip out the calculator. Armor, damage resistance, and damage drop off still affect that number sheet you want. That's why literally every game with stat sheets have entire forums dedicated to figuring out actual number potential.

Really just want adjustments to base values reflected when you mouse over the weapon in your arsenal.  When you don't have maxed mods and and throw on a couple that do the same thing it would be nice to see how the base values have changed especially because the last thing I want to do is go to a forum section where people are arguing over how the % increase is calculated.  I can guesstimate just fine normally but would really like to see if I'm doing it right.  The secondary stats I can re-guess at, if they would just update the base stats displayed from the mods that are applied.

I'm hoping this concept gets rolled into an overall UI upgrade. Being able to see how the mods you just installed affect the stats just makes too much sense to not include. The base stats very quickly become irrelevant after a weapon has a bunch of levels and mods, whereas the modified stats become even more relevant.

If I am not mistaken the damage system will be much worked on in the near future. Now stats should be more relevant. Still it is just for the fun factor too I would prefer it instead of having to pull out the calculator and redoit every time I modify something.