The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

If you sent your receipt to Giftageddon it's probably safe to say that you shouldn't expect anything until Monday. He's sending them out manually.

And no, spamming the email won't get you anywhere. Still, if it's happening it's their own fault - before I bought the magazine it implied that I'd get the code instantly via email. Didn't say a thing about jumping through extra hoops or waiting for them to get around to it.

I cant w8 ... Btw guys and girls if you want to trade your code I can trade dota2 key (I have lots 20+) and I have 1 speed demon courier that is worth 12E on their store also I have items for many heroes also 1 ward skin and many different chests . 

If you dont plan on using your code pls GiVE IT TO MEEEE!!! IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH WARFRAME BEST GAME EVAR !!!

Also I just started playing video game and Im 30 y old :D .

I cant w8 ... Btw guys and girls if you want to trade your code I can trade dota2 key (I have lots 20+) and I have 1 speed demon courier that is worth 12E on their store also I have items for many heroes also 1 ward skin and many different chests . 

If you dont plan on using your code pls GiVE IT TO MEEEE!!! IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH WARFRAME BEST GAME EVAR !!!

Also I just started playing video game and Im 30 y old :D .

I do steam trades ALOT. And all items you listed arent even worth 1$ combined. 

I sent the email last week and they replied with a code on friday.

Awesome!

What e-mail did you use?

Was it pcgamer.giftageddon@

I think some of us are doing it wrong.

I downloaded my free trail subscription.

But the instructions did not say you had to pay for a 4.99 subscription.

Edited by Ishki88