The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

If you read earlier in the thread you'll see why I can't send an email Palkora.

Edit: I forgot to add that I did send an email for them to resend a digital receipt but I am thinking I should have sent that to iTunes instead.

Edit2: So I may have to wait until either this weekend or beyond.

Well I can't do anything about that if it was sent late it was sent late just wait until you get it you may get lucky who knows?!

Oh don't worry I got the code just saying if you end up sending an email later than usual you may end up being lower in the list of emails to go through.

Well, better late than never right? Many of us had actual faith in the system since it only said around September 6th (meaning September 9th or 10th would not be out of line since weekends are generally not working days) so we didn't bother to send them an email until now. I also think we realize that we'll be put at the back of the queue.

Well, better late than never right? Many of us had actual faith in the system since it only said around September 6th (meaning September 9th or 10th would not be out of line since weekends are generally not working days) so we didn't bother to send them an email until now. I also think we realize that we'll be put at the back of the queue.

True just saying you will have quite some time to wait. Nothing more.

So I finally caved and had my friend send them an email (he did this for me since I don't have an iOS device). He wasn't sure if he opted in, so we figured we might as well send them a receipt in case he didn't. Guess we'll see how long it takes.

Edited by CitizenV

Well I tried this today. Everything went great except I didn't get the option to let Apple send them my info, turns out that was because I was in the Israeli App Store. Switched to US app store, resubscribed and got that option, opted in and hopefully it's still going.

Edited by StrikerZ1

The receipt meaning the itune email saying that I have made the subscription?

I have received pc gamer email which saying thankyou for subscription but yet not the code :(

I got a email from itunes like 8 days ago and I got the pc gamer "thanks for subscribing" today, how did you guys get your code? did some of you got this mails and sent them? or am I missing something here? :X

what kind of receipt or mail did you sent?

This is most likely the itunes confirmation that you subscribed to them. 

Alright, I caved in and forwarded this itunes receipt to giftageddon...

Edited by tags

Fot those who dont get it; premium worth of 20 gbp is only 20 gbp for us, not for them. They make some deals with warframe, they give a set amount of money, and get codes for whoever subscribes for their mag. They dont pay for each code and they most certainly dont pay the real price of codes. Its like they give 10k but instead of gettin 500 codes, they get codes for every single user who subscribes. Dude digital codes ain't real goods, and they don't cost money or resource, therefor warframe makes such deals so they boost some sales, in which case they sell codes they normally wouldn't sell and so even though they are paid less then their actual worth, since digital goods are %100 profit, they don't loose anything. Although it might not have as much income to pc gamer, they do this once in a while for a single month of free usage, and then rest of the year other readers buy the mag.

Edited by Cemges

This is most likely the itunes confirmation that you subscribed to them. 

Alright, I caved in and forwarded this itunes receipt to giftageddon...

that's what I did to, I forwarded the the itune or apple one and I only got a automated message, I won't put all the message just the important ones.

"

Dear PC Gamer reader,

Thanks for your email. Please note this is an 'automated reply message' to help with queries as rapidly as possible. 

If you're emailing us as you did not receive the game codes with your magazine purchase or require replacement codes for faulty ones then as long as you've provided us with the following information in your email we will reply back to you as soon as we can:"

that's what I got, gonna wait 2 more days, because I sent this 4 days ago.

i purchased the digital mag through Zinio on the 6th, took a screen shot of my order history/purchase and emailed it like the directions said (included the month/year/game deal in body of email)

I just got my code emailed to me about 5 minutes ago

worth 570 plat like people already stated

Thanks again for this great deal

And for those that didnt know, to claim. Copy the code from the email. Go ingame, click Market and click "get plat". On the bottom right side there is a spot to claim promo codes. Ctrl+V the code there, hit submit, profit

Edited by AbsolutTalent