Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founding Warlord Update Question

_mop_

Question

Hi everyone, I own a small ghost clan of about 9 members along with another person (we're both warlords). Most of which are my friends and a couple randoms. After a few months break from Warframe, I decided to log back in and check on a few things and I came to the realization that a random clan member has become the "founding warlord" with all permissions and control in the clan. I have no idea who this person is and what he plans to do with the clan me and my friends have spent a lot of time on. I looked through the recent updates and found that the rank "Founding Warlord was somewhat added recently to the game in an update. The update also stated that "if a Clan has a Founder already set (via Support), that person is automatically given the Founding Warlord Role (even if they weren't Warlord), otherwise the Warlord with oldest join date is made Founding Warlord." Does this mean that someone in the clan can contact support and claim that they claim the rank even if they aren't owner. So basically, can a random like this person in my clan contact support and become the founding warlord?

Note: I'm referring to this update, https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1008095-mask-of-the-revenant-update-2380-23801-23802/

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, _mop_ said:

Does this mean that someone in the clan can contact support and claim that they claim the rank even if they aren't owner. So basically, can a random like this person in my clan contact support and become the founding warlord?

why dont try to contact the support, and explain the situation.. it is known when a warlord leave the game another tenno can claim the warlord role.

Just now, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

why dont try to contact the support, and explain the situation.. it is known when a warlord leave the game another tenno can claim the warlord role.

Yeah I already contacted support. I'm just waiting for a response