The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Gunslinger/sharpshooter

treages

Hi, 

I miss a class based on headshots/crits with pistols, somekind of gunslinger type menace. 

I doodled a little and came up with some helmets/faces that looked slick/stylish enough to suit the organic/robotic look of the warframes.
These drawings are very robust, so some might find this unfulfilling.

This class would be fast, but not based on stealth, shield wouldn't be that important for this class because positioning is everything (something like 75). health and energy would be more important (150/125)

Abilities could include: (energy cost just an approximation)
- teleporting backwards to distantiate from foes, 20 energy
- rapid fire (or rapid burst) 20 energy
- a slow as crowd control, 10 energy (or aoe with more energy cost)

- ultimate could be somekind of "equilibrium" (the movie) style fighting stance, a short animation of him quickly dealing massive damage to every foe within a certain range. 75 energy

2dqnbrb.jpg

criticism is higly appreciated!! :)

This second concept is more heavy damage/crit melee. Reminds me of God of War, double axes/hammers/swords, perfect for infestation missions :) 
Big shields (150), average health(100), average energy (100)

Abilities could include: (energy cost just an approximation)

- pulling an enemy towards you to separate it from the pack, 20 energy
- knockback, 20 energy
- a 360 spin dealing damage all around him, 30 energy
- enraged mode, faster melee, regenerating small portion of his shield with every hit (100 energy)

oub05c.jpg

Edited by treages

which warframe are you talking about? i Ilooked at every warframe, but none of them seemed to be quite like the one i mentioned here (abilities wise)?

+ can you tell me how to put images directly into the post? 

Edited by treages

My idea is a Warframe that uses the wind as a weapon.

My class would be a class that would be a normal shield, in early 100 and 150 of life.
Here are abilitées I thought:

- Wind Cutter (A blade of wind that goes forward and shred any enemy in its path.)

- This Is not I found a name but would like a platform that would raise the wind Warframe in the air for as long as it is to cast the available energy (of course high enough not fair touched by infected).

- Impenetrable wind (The Warframe invokes a huge cyclone that round and creates a powerful wind that cut wholes touching the enemy and thrown away.)

- The ultimate power would be a wind covering the Warframe giving him a huge armor and the ability to shredded all nearby enemies. It also allows him to do massive damage to enemy nearby (That allows him to charge into the enemy pile and the decimated).

And sorry for my bad english, i use Google Translation.

My idea is a Warframe that uses the wind as a weapon.

My class would be a class that would be a normal shield, in early 100 and 150 of life.
Here are abilitées I thought:

- Wind Cutter (A blade of wind that goes forward and shred any enemy in its path.)

- This Is not I found a name but would like a platform that would raise the wind Warframe in the air for as long as it is to cast the available energy (of course high enough not fair touched by infected).

- Impenetrable wind (The Warframe invokes a huge cyclone that round and creates a powerful wind that cut wholes touching the enemy and thrown away.)

- The ultimate power would be a wind covering the Warframe giving him a huge armor and the ability to shredded all nearby enemies. It also allows him to do massive damage to enemy nearby (That allows him to charge into the enemy pile and the decimated).

And sorry for my bad english, i use Google Translation.

i quickly made some designs :) hope you like em!

2i915rk.png

6o0je9.png

For my Warframe of "Wind" I would change the second to the same thing but is used in a different way.

Instead of lifting the Warframe in the air as long as there is energy, once the player presses the button 2 to start a platform of wind and pressed again 2 to make it deployed. And it takes about 5 seconds at the beginning and allows any member of the group to go up.