Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration Issues with New Arbitrations

WarriorSoundwave

So every time I play an arbitration there is always a Host migrations that occurs. Any time somebody leaves or dies maybe, a host migrations occurs but fails. That then causes me to lose all of my rewards. The host migrations are never successful so I lose any mission pickups and such. I get to keep rotation rewards most of the time. One time however I lost everything including one of the new mods. It's only with this new game mode where host migrations always occur and fail. Every single Arbitration I've played has had a host migrations causing me to lose my rewards such as resources, mods etc. If anyone else is having this nerve-racking issue, let me know. DE, I want to play this new game mode as much as I can but I don't want to play just to lose all my resource pickups and such so please fix this problem asap.

Host migrations have been wrecking all endless missions and plains runs, it's not new. DE can't do anything about it even if they wanted to. For arbitrations if people leave they get zilch as in nothing. If they stay in the group wait for others to extract they get at least the stuff they got before they died but of course they'd rather look for a new group which might carry them farther. Some people just take a look at the composition of the random group they joined and go "omg lul bai!" and leave. Yes such morons exist, and in numbers.

Host migrations are not just caused by stupid people either sometimes the server re-selects a host at the end of a rotation, maybe someone's internet momentarily derps. Regardless of the reason it is more than likely mission ending. Even if it returns you to the mission imagine your abilities removed, energy reset back to when you entered the mission, loot and rewards from previous rotations completely gone (happens a lot in endless relic missions) and you're surrounded by a big group which of course kept spawning when you were all idle waiting for the mission map to load, you are more than likely to get one shot which is gg for arbitrations.

There won't be a fix for this, unless they decide to ditch P2P.