Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration rewards

Kymaeraa

I'm absolutely loving the arbitrations. There's some problems here and there, but they can be be easily fixed.
My biggest concern however is rewards. Right now there are a few mods and some small cosmetics you can get from arbitrations, but you can pretty easily get them and after that the gamemode is just... an endo farm.
Don't get me wrong, I like the mode, but without incentive I don't feel like doing them. Everyday we keep returning to sorties not just because you can maybe get some endo, but because we can get rivens from them, a reward that is very unique and always keeps us trying to get better ones. On the other hand we have ESO where you get some random radiant relics: a reward that you can easily get somewhere else too. ESO is really empty, we don't want another sanctuary onslaught with arbitrations.
Also a problem with some of the rewards is that they're tradable, which takes away the feeling of accomplishment when getting one.

What we need is a long term reward that feels rewarding and useful and is not tradable. Preferably something that is unique to every player. It also needs to be something that is not already in the game, like endo or rivens.
what I propose is that said reward would be acquired from the arbiters at a cost of at least 150 vitus essence so that they're a long-term goal.
For what these items are, they could be cosmetics, like armour sets, weapon skins and syandanas or, what i would prefer, some kind of weapon with different stat rolls, so that there's a reason to buy more of them and try harder in arbitrations.

I hope we could finally get something in warframe that resembles an endgame and if you disagree or have any better ideas please comment.

I very much agree. I am MR20 (almost 21) and while there is still some content I haven't touched, I've mostly maxed everything out. I've been wanting a mode that feels more challenging and rewarding. In their current forms, neither ESO, nor Arbitration feels like that mode. They aren't very challenging or rewarding as you have already explained. ESO is more rewarding because I can consistently get good focus. (I've pretty much given up farming for Khora at this point)

The main point that I would like to second is that we don't need yet another endo farm. Yes, endo is great and all... I still need it, but I also need other things.

The end game for me, as sad as it might be, is Riven trading. What I would really love is a game mode that rewarded more Kuva. If we got 5-10k kuva as a possible reward from Arbitrations, that would be very appealing. Another reward I would be down for is the ability to purchase Forma, Catalyst, and Reactor blueprints or even boosters from the Arbiters store with Vitus Essence. These are resources that I constantly need (not so much Reactors because there are less frames than weapons by far). This alone would make this game mode worth my time, even if it isn't that challenging.

Along these lines, even if Arbitrations isn't the place for it, when will we see new arcanes? Or simply an alternate way of obtaining them?

I also wholeheartedly agree that some higher tier rewards are necessary, such as armor sets or skins that aren't trade-able. I really dig the emblem that we got though - but I would love it if it would represent the number of arbitrations we've done, or had some other kind of dynamic visible effect based on accomplishment.

Another problem I have with Arbitration is the reward cycles being doubled (i.e. 10 waves instead of 5, 10 minutes instead of 5) This feels incredibly slow and tedious. Even though the rewards are good for that amount of time, if you happen to die, you lose everything, including the time it took you to get to wave 19... feels bad. I think some intermediate rewards wouldn't be too off base. I don't really see any legitimate reason to deviate from the normal rotations in this game mode. How about an extra Vitus Essence in between main rotations or something?

Finally, I definitely agree that Arbitrations feel a bit dumbed down on difficulty as well. I think it wouldn't be too bad if we started off at level 80 for enemies. Some kind of mini bosses would not be unwelcome either to break up the tedium. Ironically the new Adaptation mod has largely taken away any real danger that I might have felt in this mode and others. Did we really need to be any more tanky?

Edited by TenTonneSkeleton