Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Unmasked

Vasilia

ummmmmm i don't know , i imagined her a bit more female-ish

oh god not again, you're completely right. It's dawned on me that I've drawn men so much lately that I don't seem to know when to stop with certain features and then i just end up with drag queens oh goodness

oh god not again, you're completely right. It's dawned on me that I've drawn men so much lately that I don't seem to know when to stop with certain features and then i just end up with drag queens oh goodness

poor thing

oh com'on don't be hard on yourself you will get it right

haha just keep practici'n mate

she just has really strong authoritative bone structure, which is generally considered to be handsome and masculine, but not necessarily cause for "dude, she's got a penis!"

(that's what the adam's apple is for)

She's just lacking a lot of overtly feminine cues, and she needs more narrative elements to reinforce her femininity. You aren't telling the story of how she's a woman, everything about her right now is an androgynous beauty, not a feminine beauty. Try putting in some earrings and move the part in her hair over so it looks like she's going with a more edgy, modern feminine style.

Also, pencil her pupils in. I know you wanted her to have "Xmen full eyeball cataracts" but if you give her traditional pupil-only cataracts it will still give the cue that she is blind, without handicapping you- The eyes are the most significant human feature (after a woman's long, luscious legs of course) and if you don't draw them you lose the majority of the expression and the narrative of the piece. Its like you're reading a book but you've ripped out the first ten pages and you have no idea what's going on in the story.

she just has really strong authoritative bone structure, which is generally considered to be handsome and masculine, but not necessarily cause for "dude, she's got a penis!"

(that's what the adam's apple is for)

She's just lacking a lot of overtly feminine cues, and she needs more narrative elements to reinforce her femininity. You aren't telling the story of how she's a woman, everything about her right now is an androgynous beauty, not a feminine beauty. Try putting in some earrings and move the part in her hair over so it looks like she's going with a more edgy, modern feminine style.

Also, pencil her pupils in. I know you wanted her to have "Xmen full eyeball cataracts" but if you give her traditional pupil-only cataracts it will still give the cue that she is blind, without handicapping you- The eyes are the most significant human feature (after a woman's long, luscious legs of course) and if you don't draw them you lose the majority of the expression and the narrative of the piece. Its like you're reading a book but you've ripped out the first ten pages and you have no idea what's going on in the story.

Having an adrogynous frame would be cool, though I wonder how they'd do it.

It's funny you say that about the eyes, because when i saw this i was actually shading them in. I wasn't really all for the 'xmen' look for her.  

I went ahead and messed a little with her. I imagine her having an evil queen kind of look i guess