Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can't block with gamepad (since Chimera update)

crocodarrel

I have block set to left trigger, which has always worked before and felt very natural (because it lets me use the same button to slow-fall whether using guns or melee) but since Chimera update this no longer works.

I checked controller mapping and it still shows block as being on the trigger, it just doesn't do anything any more. Channeling, which I have on right trigger does still work. Thought I'd mention that since I see another topic about channeling not working on gamepad for someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the block on left trigger too, and it's not that it doesn't work at all. For me it works if i set the controls to default and then change 'em back to what i had before (block LT, attack RT). But every time i open the game again, left trigger on melee does nothing. It's almost like it unbinds itself, but on the controls is still binded, it just doesn't do anything.

By this point i'm just playing without blocking, the only problem is that the bullet jump uses the same button as block on melee.