Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier 3 Daily Login Rewards Feedback

DrAsmus

I just logged into warframe to grab my daily reward, and while the wheel was flipping the second to last stop was an Orokin Reactor right before it finally settled on a shotgun ammo box...

FUCKIN' SCREW THAT BS. I don't even use shotguns.

Here's a list of items that absolutely need to be down tiered or outright removed from the T3 rewards list or you are going to have droves &!$$ed off customers that are getting baited and trolled by your login system. It not only IS wrong it FEELS wrong in a harsh way to the player.

Any ammo box but an omni box, we absolutely despise them and they are actually an insult to recieve.

Any health/shield based consumable also is basically a worthless detraction from things we actually are going to use.

Players regularly stock up on all of these consumables and getting a 6th one from the login screen makes me do the vegemite face.

Warframe experience boosters... Should be T1-T2. Once you have maxed a warframe getting an experience booster on that warframe doesn't make much sense... Especially when it is a T3 reward.

Starter weapon experience boosters as well should be T1 only because nobody is even using these weapons by the time they get to T3 rewards.

"Well you're a negative Nancy..." you might say, so here's a list of things I DO want to see more of in the T3 list.

Orokin Reactors and Catalysts are a top priority item for every player. Because the current orokin system is 100% in the favor of platinum buyers, and the drop rates on these two items are lower than WoW epics, turning up the drop % from T3 or even moving them and some select very key items into a T4 list would really help assuage the free player base that is going to be the momentum that makes this game successful. Right now I am none too pleased, and I have yet to get a single Orokin Reactor or Catalyst drop from any source.

XP boosters for popular rank 2+ weapons would be amazing. I would avoid a Lato xp boost like the plague, but a Gorgon xp? HELL YES.

Alert blueprints and artifact cards. These are scant enough as it is so the daily rewards and alert drop tables should be identical.

Thanks for reading, I felt compelled to provide my specific feedback on this issue even though it has been discussed before because of the aforementioned shotgun ammo box. Lady Luck is a $#*(@.

Edited by DrAsmus

my only thing is why does it go 1st day, 3rd day, 7th day? shouldnt there be a tier in between the 3rd day and the last day of the 7 day cycle? i think it should be 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th o.o

It doubles between tiers. i.e it took two days in between tier 1 and 2, then four days in between 2 and 3.

TBH most things in games in general that have random loot drops or things of chance have a lower drop rate than WoW epics... >.>

Also it seems like the rate occurence of orokin reactor and catalyst blueprints has improved recently in alerts.

Depending on the times or how often long you play you could just be missing these alerts when they appear.

TBH most things in games in general that have random loot drops or things of chance have a lower drop rate than WoW epics... >.>

Also it seems like the rate occurence of orokin reactor and catalyst blueprints has improved recently in alerts.

Depending on the times or how often long you play you could just be missing these alerts when they appear.

I prioritize alerts over other missions and grab every one I can see. Only thing I've ever gotten from an alert mission was Phoenix Ember Helmet blueprints. Don't have ember :(

There was a catalyst alert earlier today which I missed.

There was one for a reactor yesterday which I got.

There's been a few other catalyst alerts over the past few days that I missed also.

The alerts are a global timer thing on their end. Everyone that completes a specific alert with a listed ? reward gets the same reward. When you aren't on it still runs and randomly generates them with rewards. It just sucks to have ones appear with things you actually want when you aren't online.

I think it's little crappy too. I mean I know it's a free reward, but ammo boxes on tier 3 is pretty lame. At least it could be an omni box or something. Ammo boxes are cheap as hell. It would be pretty cool to at least get mod or something. For the passed 6 days in a row I have seen the catas/reactors and other good things fly by, only to give me an ammo box. Getting ammo boxes 6 days in a row is pretty frustrating, especially when almost all the ? alerts with catas/reactors have been while I've been asleep, or helping my family. To make things worse, most of these ammo boxes have been sniper ammo and I don't even own a Snipetron.

Login rewards are not there to give you some huge boosts or constantly supply you with orokin stuff.

I use ammo boxes and health consumables during some bossfights, especially if you're not in a full group.

What are they there for then? To bait us into thinking we might have a chance at an item that isn't utterly worthless? There are two methods besides platinum to obtain the Orokins, ? alerts and daily rewards, padding the second available option with loads of worthless crap makes them even more scarce and basically is a giant "FU" to the free players. I bought a reactor and a catalyst off the bat with the 50 plat you're given for beta and now I'm sitting around waiting to get another one while my other warframes and weapons are stuck at level 15.

So now every time I see an Orokin artifact nearly land in the daily rewards it gets a serious rise out of me.

That's all I've been getting Crossflip, since I've hit the 3rd tier (admittedly only a week ago) I've only been getting sniper ammo. I don't use a sniper and I wont use it. I don't like snipers. I wish there was a way to get rid of them some how. selling them or just deleting them.

This is a stretch I know, but what if you take all the items you don't want/use and it'll randomly create a new item for you (only one). Like what league of legends does with runes. The more stuff you put in the better items you get? I know its a stretch but I figured I try.

yesterday I clicked on OROCIN REACTOR in daily lottery and got it.

Now I have 3 extra REACTORs (from lottery) which I don't need, I'll try to get CATALIST next time

I just did this today, got me a reactor. I think giving you the option to click on the item when you see it makes this decently fair. It's better than having an alert mission while you are at work / in class. I do like your ideas for changing the rewards. However keep in mind that login rewards require minimal effort to receive. It makes some sense that they aren't goin to give away valuable and coveted items (I'm thinking of blueprints). What do you think of givig away small amounts, say 10-20, of crafting materials?

You can buy them

Not with credits.

I just did this today, got me a reactor. I think giving you the option to click on the item when you see it makes this decently fair. It's better than having an alert mission while you are at work / in class. I do like your ideas for changing the rewards. However keep in mind that login rewards require minimal effort to receive. It makes some sense that they aren't goin to give away valuable and coveted items (I'm thinking of blueprints). What do you think of givig away small amounts, say 10-20, of crafting materials?

Crafting materials should replace all the BS ammo boxes and lame xp boost rubbish undoubtedly. However, the daily rewards DO give rare materials like the reactors and blueprints like the ones from ?Alert Missions the drop tables are just different and the amount of worthless padding makes the drop rate abysmal in addition to the slot machine style presentation only grabbing a limited set of options to flip through. Edited by DrAsmus