Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revolvers From Russia "twin Lawgivers"

Tango_alone

Арт сделан с душой и идея оружия весьма неплоха. Но ИМХО должно быть высокое требование к рангу иначе двойные Васто можно просто сразу выбрасывать.... А так идея супер ) Привет от клана warframe.

Greate art and consepct except this bad boys should require high mastery rank. May be even rank 10. Either way this pistols will just outperform Dual Vasto.

Edited by Lis87

I think this is very nice and  well put together. Perhaps it cold be a "Prime"  rare release. I think the mastery restriction could be increased  to 8 or  so though.

Edit:

I  think DE mentioned a change up with  some void key mission. Maybe this could be found there?

Edited by CrownFire

gotta love google translate.

You didn't take time to read it all, did you?

It even says in the buttom "The translation from Russian to English became through http //translate.ru"

But it is really confusing reading this.

And in my opinion it sounds alot like some different kinda Vasto ( revolver )

Tbh, i am a little bit of happy for revolvers, i am loving the dual Vastos

I like the design though.

Edited by NovaKiller

You didn't take time to read it all, did you?

It even says in the buttom "The translation from Russian to English became through http //translate.ru"

Machine translators are more or less the same, so that's a minor technicality. Though your name and comment in relation to my image makes it a lot more funny and apt.

Edited by theasl

Арт сделан с душой и идея оружия весьма неплоха. Но ИМХО должно быть высокое требование к рангу иначе двойные Васто можно просто сразу выбрасывать.... А так идея супер ) Привет от клана warframe.

Greate art and consepct except this bad boys should require high mastery rank. May be even rank 10. Either way this pistols will just outperform Dual Vasto.

Привет, ты тут тоже обитаешь )))))...помогай разъяснять иностранцам, а то не протолкнем очередную имбо пуху.

• 4 months later...