Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets: All of them or none of them.

MiMiren

There were some changes to the way pet stasis worked. With players being able to pull out pets out of stasis without credit cost, more players might use multiple pets rather than being stuck with one.

However, There are still some problems with that. Main problem is that no player can set multiple pets in their loadouts. If i have a smeeta kavat and some kubrow in different loadouts, I still need to swap pets. One goes to stasis, the other goes out of stasis.

My suggestion is that we should have all pets either in stasis or all pets out of stasis. And we could simply set one of the pets as "decoration", running in the orbiter. stasis slots would simply become pet slots.

ps.: I don't know if this is the right section for this topic, but pets are part of the loadout so probably?

Edited by MiMiren

25 minutes ago, MiMiren said:

With players being able to pull out pets out of stasis without credit cost, more players might use multiple pets rather than being stuck with one.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the issue is having to interact with the incubator's stasis and the addiction to vacuum.