Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Room

(XBOX)OculusTheGamer

I've been looking into the Helminth room recently because i think DE isn't done with it yet. Earlier i walked in as my operator ( Nidus makes a good doorman) and noticed that the Helminth makes different responses to the operator, such as "This demon walks the shadow's edge". I feel like this has to link into the storyline, bearing in mind how little that room is used for and the operator-sized bed/pod at the back of the room. It's also worth noting the responses to Nidus, such as "Master" and access to the room at any given time. What i'm saying is that i think there's room for development here, and it's quite possible DE is brewing an epic storyline here. Thoughts?

Edited by (XB1)OculusTheGamer

Yeah, i would love to see more about the Helmint, i'm pretty sure thre'll something on the future about him. In some dialogs the helmint mentione to still be weak, i wonder what exactly it can mean, what if at some point he manage to recover all his power or something waht would happen?

Sometimes i like to imagine: i log on the game and start on my ship normally but then, when the ramp opens, i realise that the entire ship was taken by the infestation, i walk to the Helmint's room to se what the [hek] is going on and then he tells me "That's what you get for rejecting my beauty" XD that would be creepy