Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot log-in, says Login Error Check Info

GenoCixx

I tried logging in to the game and I was greeted with an error message even though the password was correct[even tried changing the password and still no result].

I read about similar problems but they were archived and were old. How long is this gonna persist and when can I get to Hunt again?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)SupremeMorpheus said:

I saw a similar post about this earlier. Have you enabled 2-factor authentication?

no, and where to do that? I've done it for Discord and that is it.

[EDIT] enabled it and I don't think that helps in anyway.

Edited by GenoCixx

2 minutes ago, GenoCixx said:

no, and where to do that? I've done it for Discord and that is it.

[EDIT] enabled it and I don't think that helps in anyway.

One person speculated a security issue with the servers. It didn't make a lot of sense to me either, but 2FA in general does, and it's the only advice I've really got. I only see that message when the server's playing silly string, so all I can say is take a break for a while

Just now, (XB1)SupremeMorpheus said:

One person speculated a security issue with the servers. It didn't make a lot of sense to me either, but 2FA in general does, and it's the only advice I've really got. I only see that message when the server's playing silly string, so all I can say is take a break for a while

I guess I'll do that instead, give it some time to settle down I guess.

Anyways I've gotta wait another 10 hours for my Spectral Blades to be finished in the foundry 😛

I have the same problem. Able to log into the forums but not in the game.

However I have found a few things.

I play through my laptop, using a wifi connection. But when I used my phone's data(Using a different ISP than my wifi router) and connect through it's Hotspot, it works fine both the game and the app store hub app.

So I have a few questions just to find out where the problem is myself since not alot of people are having this problem:

Are you using wifi?

Have you tried using a different isp? Or connection type? Like ethernet-cable or phone data.

Or looking if this is a local thing, where are you from? No need to say which country, just region since I'm from SEA.