Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myself, Morphics, And Rubedo. A Small Tale.

ennarian

Depends on what I would like to have. And since I already have Platinum, I'm making tons of progress.

You sir, will never know the joy and excitment of freestyle dancing around sexy red cube.

Besides I use all my platinum for slots and reactors/catalysts and I deeply believe that is the proper way to play this game.

You sir, will never know the joy and excitment of freestyle dancing around sexy red cube.

Besides I use all my platinum for slots and reactors/catalysts and I deeply believe that is the proper way to play this game.

The only thing I've bought with Platinum, apart from slots, revives, and reactors and catalys, are The helmets, that I got the expression was platinum only, which they are not.

With one warframe requiring 800 Rubedo total, and many weapons requiring hundreds a piece, it's a little too rare for the number of blueprints that need it. I get that at least one or two of the resources of given blueprints shouldn't be that easy to obtain in passing, but there doesn't appear to be a common substitute, and we have some resources that don't seem to be used at all (nano spores and circuits come to mind).

But to the OP, I feel your pain. Everytime I look at my blueprints, they go:

"Oh, you want to build a heavy weapon? Come back when you have 300 Rubedo."

"Oh, you finally got that helmet blueprint you were after? Great! Now hand over 500 more Rubedo."

"I see you've reached rank 4 and you want to build a Hek! Yeah...."